CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Some Pig!!!

My kids have recently discovered the wonders of Charlotte's Web... remeber that story from when we were kids?? Oh, and the cartoon... I have fond memories of singing along to "Chin up, chin up, everybody loves a smiling face...." Now, what was it that drew the crowd the second time?? The message?? Radiant.. that's right. Buddy likes that one. It must be his favorite.

Today, little miss Drama Queen came up to me with a lampshade on her head. She asked me "Mommy, what do I look like?" The correct response.. "Why, a village princess sweetie" Now, where that came from, no clue, but she insists that's what a lampshade on the head means... I think I need to talk to the dr about her, lol.

Anyway, While, the correct response was village princess, Buddy had a different opinion... in response to "Mommy, what do I look like?" he chimed in "Some radiant pig!!!" Where a 4 year old comes up with a reply like that.... no clue... all though I'm sure hubby would have said something along those lines, lol.

So, I have a little butt living amongst my monsters, lol.

0 comments: