CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've lost it....

Today was shopping day. Hubby got paid today (Thursday)so I figured I would knock out all shopping in one day. BIIIIG mistake!!!

We left about 2:30 pm and went to Costco... that wasn't too bad, although the boys poked at muffins and the girls were touching EVERYTHING!!! Looking back now, though, that was pretty good!!!! Next was Target. While we were in the parking lot Queeny started dancing around and crying and told me she had an accident... UGH!!! So, we rushed in, grabbed a pair of pants, a top and a pack of unders, paid for them then ran into the bathroom to change.. After that we grabbed some stuff we needed (I think... I can't remember most of it!! It's a blur!!!) then made the trek to toys for Queeny's gifts from kids. Wow... There's no way I'm taking 5 kids there again!!! It could have been worse but Spitsy was sleepy in the Snugli the whole time. We stopped by the thrift shop and dropped off a couple bags to donate then I (stupidly) thought it would be a good idea to surf the racks for nice clothes. We found some cute dresses for the girls, a cute overall and onesie set for Spitsy, a cute top for either Sass or Queeny (whoever it fits, lol) and Sass got some Babysitter's Little Sisters books. So, thinking.. their tired, there's no way they'll be out of control at Walmart we headed on over there. Let's just say by the end of the day a couple of moms who got away from their kids for the night helped me get kids in the van and loaded my purchases up in the back.... I envy them... They got away!!! lol.

I swear.. I'm NOT leaving the house until hubby gets back in a little over 4 weeks!!!

0 comments: