CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

RAVE!!! Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pocket Diapers!!!!

Photobucket

You have to admit... paper diapers suck!!! No one likes changing diapers!!! If you do then there is help for you I'm sure.... Anyway, I was sick of the blowouts, sick of the leaking diapers, sick of the stink of paper diapers. Well, after an incident with the sposies Spitsy was in as a newborn I decided to take the leap and get cloth diapers!!!

A little backgroud... I had been wanting to cd for a while. Since Buddy was a baby, actually, but just wasn't able to afford the nice diapers. I tried making them, but that failed so I settled and went back to sposies. All of my younger 3 have been in cloth at some point. We tried prefolds with Kiddo (the Gerber ones from Target... great burpies... horrible diapers!!!) but hated them!!!

This year with the tax refund (how awesome is it that I get a nice sized check every year??) I decided that we were making the switch. I was eyeing the Bum Genius 3.0 one size pocket diapers for a month or so while waiting for the money. The second I noticed it in the bank I ordered them!!! 6 of each color except blue!! Within a week I found them sitting on my porch!!! Oh happy happy me!!! Let me tell you, we will NOT go back!! $406, and SOOO worth it!!! We haven't had a single blow out, they don't stink as bad and washing them isn't all that bad!!! I prefer washing diapers over changing nasty sposies anyday!! Oh, and don't worry about the 'poop in the washer' issue.... I wash and BLEACH rags after each diaper load, lol (yes, that's for you and you know who you are!!!). I'll have to post a pic of Spitsy in one of her nice little dipes!!!

0 comments: