CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Aren't 2 year olds Fun?

You know that horrible, terrible thing all mothers must do once in a while? Laundry?? Well, I had to do that yesterday (and because I dawdled I am finishing it today). Kiddo likes to help. He'll pick things up out of the basket and hand it to me, only to turn around and pick up another article of clothing before I had a chance to fold the one he gave me not 2 seconds earlier. Within a couple minutes I have piles of clothes anywhere but in the basket and none of them folded, lol. If you've ever had a 2 year old I'm sure you're nodding in agreement right now!! lol. Well, Kiddo is also rather observant and, cute little thing, listens to every word you say!! He also is knows what is being spoken about.

Hmmm, laundry.. observant 2 yr old, where is this heading?? Must be just a rambling post. No, I have a point, I just want to bore you before you burst out laughing!! lol.

Now, if you are prude and believe that children should be raised in a box, and led to believe that body parts should never be mentioned in any matter and that we should all act as if nothing between the feet and head exist then read no further... I talk about boobs!!!! lol

Ok, now on to the boobs. So, Kiddo was helping me with laundry, he is observant and can apply words to their meanings.... He pulled out one of my bras and said "Momma!! Booby!!" ROFL!!! Now, I decided that hubby HAD to know what he said so I walked over to him and told him... when I turned back around Kiddo was pulling at his shirt right over his chest saying "Booby!!!"

Who can resist such a cute little thing?? lol

1 comments:

Miss V. said...

how cute! lol

Scooty likes to hand me laundry. Usually its stuff I've already folded and then I have to refold it. And the refold it again the next 5xs he hands it to me....