CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ahhhhh... A trip to Mexico....

Doesn't this sound nice?? Staying in a 4 star (or is it 5 star?) hotel, sun, no cleaning or cooking to do, work out whenever you want, swim when you want, Go to clubs, watch movies (yes, in english, lol) for 6 weeks with no kids??? Ah, I can just imagine it.... but, unfortunately, it's not me going!! Hubby is going without me!!! Yes, he's running off to Mexico. Now, before you accuse him of being a deadbeat jerk I must explain. Well, I'll give you a minute to entertain those thoughts for a moment... Hmm, hmm, lalala, doo dee doo.. Ok,He's going on a business trip! He'll be gone for roughly 6 weeks. He's talking about needing gym shorts for when he doesn't have anything better to do and decides to head down to the hotel gym!!! Just for that I'm considering making him let me do the Gold's Gym no down $20 a month deal. I need to get fat butt in shape... not the round shape it is now, lol.

Anyway, back to hubby. He was notified last week that the office in Mexico was so impressed with the work he did there back in August that they want him to go back and do it again. Last time he was there he went to clubs, went to a festival of some sort (like an independence day thing I guess) watched movies at the homes of some of the other employees. He says it's nice there.

So, I will be a single mother for about 6 wks. Luckily the difference here will be I won't have to work to support myself... his checks will still be direct deposited into my checking account to do with as I please *insert evil laugh here*. I'm thinking a second car, redecorate the whole house with designer furniture and stainless steel appliances... I would upgrade my computer but the geek in him would feel cheated on, lol. Ooh, I know what I could do!!! I'll blow it all on a NICE lens for my camera!!!

Hmm, I forgot. We kinda need stuff like electricity and gas... Well, there go my plans, lol. I guess I'll feed my kids instead of buy myself toys, lol.

1 comments:

Miss V. said...

stow away in his suitcase!!

seriously though, when he gets back have him send YOU on a vacation!