CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My adventures in motherhood!

Here, get to know me a bit!! First of all... YES!! I know how this happens!! I wouldn't have so many if I didn't at least like it a little, lol.

Ok, now that that's out of the way I'll go on with a little about me. I met my husband senior year of high school. We were both barely 18 when we got engaged. Not long after that we discovered how fertile we are, lol. Baby number one was on the way by the end of senior year!! Well, number 2 wasn't far behind. 16 months later my little girl became a big sister! 22 months later little sister became a big sister too! This time to a brother. Well, 2 girls, one boy... gotta even this out.... At 18 months old little brother got his little brother... All is well, right? No! Apperently a little girl was still waiting to come to our family. She arrived when baby brother was 27 months old. She is now 5 months old and very much loved! Her brothers and her sisters just adore her!!! I couldn't ask for better kids.

Now you know why the size of my family makes me not so sane... Now for the rest, lol.

I also... get this.... HOMESCHOOL!!!! Oh, the horror, lol. Do I ever get a moment to myself?? No. Do I ever get to get my hair done? Only if I run from the house before hubby catches wind of my plans to leave him with the kids for a little bit. Do I ever get to spend time with friends? Sometimes.... the ones who don't mind a bunch of little people bouncing all over them as I sit dazed on the couch in sweats and a t-shirt with my hair pulled up into a sloppy ponytail... lol.

You know what.. I love it!!! I can't imagine spending the day without my kids. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't had any of them. I get overwhelmed at times, yes, but who doesn't? There are times that make it all worth while. My kids hugging and kissing me and saying "I love you mommy!" out of the blue. Watching my kids as they *get* it when I teach them. I would feel as if I were missing out on so much if I sent them to school.

Well, it's late. I spent the last couple hours looking for a cute template for this blog (In't it cute?!? and so me!) and ended up with a sleeping baby on my lap. I better get her, and myself, to bed. Goodnight!

0 comments: