CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

SHE SITS!!!!

The other day Miss Spits reached a milestone!! We woke up in the morning and I sat in bed playing with her toes, and her tummy and those cute little dimply cheeks on that smiling little face when I thought "Hmm, what would happen if I sat her up"... SHE SAT!!! For a good 2 minutes!! I put a toy between her feet and she grabbed for it and just sat there playing with it!!

Kinda bittersweet.... My baby's growing up!! Just 7 months ago I was getting ready for an appointment with my midwife (which led to rushing to the hospital to have her forcibly evicted, lol) Now she's sitting, eating solids (sometimes) and she'll pull her knees under her!! I remember when Scooty (see Miss V's blog) was born... He's a big boy now!!! Baby's get too big too fast!!

1 comments:

Lena said...

I agree 100% They grow WAY to fast.
But yea for Miss Spits!