CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cute 2 year old stuff for your awwing pleasure!!!

I just love my little Kiddo!! He is just the cutest little thing!! Here is some stuff that he has said over the last couple days, mostly today (today meaning Saturday since I have not yet gone to bed, lol)

Said to me as I lay in bed trying to wake up "Momma, wate up Momma"

As I put my back into scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees, he comes along and rubs my back saying, "Momma, you pree Momma. Me wuv you Momma"

As I do dishes, him with a really adamant tone to his voice, almost scolding like, "Momma, me wuv you. You wuv me too Momma. You pree Momma"

And then there's this gem.... said after something he was playing with hit his chest "Momma, mine boobie hurts"

I swear, there are times when I will be in the worst mood and just hearing him say I'm "pree" (pretty)or that he "wuvs" me can turn my day around and put the biggest, fattest smile on my face!!!

0 comments: