CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The joy of being lazy...

I have learned that lazy can be nice!! Lol. In a grave effort to not lose my mind due to mass amounts of noise and chaos I broke the "We don't watch tv" thing and showed my 7 year old how to use the On Demand feature to watch kids shows!! Lol. Now, the child who couldn't get enough books just a week ago begs to watch Angelina Ballerina and Miss Spider and my 2 year old yells "Yay! Trains!" when he hears the opening music for Thomas and Friends.

Before, this would have bothered me. Not now. Now, those little animated life savers are keeping my hellion of a 4 year old occupied while I sit down and catch my breath or lay down to get Spitsy to sleep or, heck, close my own eyes for a minute!!! It doesn't last long, but it lasts long enough!!!

Thank you, Sprout and Noggin for taking care of my kids while I take a break once in a while!!!! (ok, quite often lately... they have a lot to catch up on!! lol)

0 comments: