CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I have come to a conclusion!!!

My walls are boring! My house is bland!! My house looks like 5 kids live here!!!

I am going to redo my walls. My living room and bedroom walls at least. I'll be using brown paper in there. Hehe, you're thinking "And I thought WHITE was boring!!" Actually, a good friend of mine did her walls like this and they turned out beautifully!!

Ok, so, really... I'm just trying to finally move. I don't want to live here anymore. So, why am I doing the walls?? Well, I figure if I fix it up and make it look nice then we'll end up moving. Pregnancy didn't work so I need to find something different, lol.

Ok, the "pregnancy didn't work" thing is only funny if you know the history, lol. When I was pregnant with Sass, I moved. When I was pregnant with Queeny, I moved. When I was pregnant with Bud I moved. When I was pregnant with Kiddo... that's right... I moved. Well, I got pregnant with Spitsy and was almost certain we would be moving!! We started looking at houses and everything!! Here we are, still, 6 months after Spitsy came along. She broke the pattern.

So, if I do something nice for this place murphy's law states that we'll HAVE to move!! Hopefully when we do it will be to a nicer house with a bigger yard and a master suite faaaaar away from the kids' rooms!!!

0 comments: